Our client is a successful property and design management business who are currently looking to recruit a Chartered Structural Design Engineer to their dedicated project team in South Yorkshire.
The ideal candidate will have some consultancy experience and a range of civil/ structural engineering skills, including experience in the detailed design of structural works. Our client is experiencing rapid growth and you will have the opportunity to assist and lead on a variety of projects of varying scales spanning the residential, commercial, healthcare and education sectors.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Undertake a wide variety of civil and structural projects for residential, commercial, education, health and government proposals
* Undertake initial concept design of structures and prepare high quality, detailed technical drawings
* Liaise with clients, project teams and external consultants and coordinate responses to design team members and Local Authorities
* Provision of engineering reports on existing buildings / structures
* Provision of design reports at various stages for both internal and external use
* Site visits to ensure works are in compliance with design
* Mentor less experienced engineers and technicians within the office
* Attendance at design and construction project meetings
Qualifications / Experience:
* BEng or MEng in Civil or Structural engineering
* Chartered with a relevant professional institution (e.g. ICE/ IStructE)
* Demonstrable experience of Structural Engineering and managing the design/delivery of small to medium sized projects would be beneficial
* Experience in the use of industry software (e.g. TEDDs, Fastrak Building Designer, S-Frame) would be beneficial
* Excellent written and verbal communicative skills
* A full UK driving licence is essential
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Cheryl on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com