Our client is a successful independent engineering consultancy with a solid and diverse portfolio of public and private sector project work. They are currently seeking to appoint a Senior Civil Engineer specialising in Development Infrastructure to join their friendly and dynamic team in their Leeds office.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to lead on the delivery of infrastructure design (drainage/ roads/ highways /earthworks/ sewerage/ SUDS/ public realm) solutions for developments in the residential, commercial, leisure, industrial and education sectors.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy and dynamic company that promotes a good work/life balance whilst working on a number of exiting proposals.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Prepare/ review designs and drawings in accordance with technical design standards
* Undertaking feasibility and pre-planning assessments, site appraisals of engineering infrastructure
* Development of preliminary and detailed designs on drainage (WInDes / SUDS), roads (Civil 3D / DMRB) and other infrastructure projects
* Coordination of S106, S104, S38, S278 applications
* Preparation of technical documents and engineering reports
* Delivery of projects on time and to budget
* Management of a small team of engineers/technicians
* Liaison with clients, regulators and other stakeholders
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree educated in a relevant discipline (e.g. BEng/ MEng Civil Engineering)
* Chartered or working towards chartered status with a recognised professional institution (e.g. ICE) would be beneficial
* Proven experience
* Knowledge of infrastructure design at concept, feasibility and preliminary level
* Experience in the use of AutoCAD, Civils 3D, PDS and Microdrainage (WinDes) is desirable
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Cheryl on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com