Our client is an established and dynamic engineering consultancy who are currently seeking a Structural Technician (CAD/Revit) to join their Glasgow office.
The ideal candidate will have experience within a civil/ structural design consultancy and assist in the delivery of concept, feasibility and detailed design for a wide range of projects.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Prepare Revit and AutoCAD structural drawings and other technical documentation using information provided by the design team
* Prepare basic design calculations
* Liaise with team members, contractors and clients during the design process in order to meet budgetary and time constraints
* Cooperate with other design teams on technical structural drawings
* Ensure all work is compliant with the relevant client specifications and health and safety standards
Qualifications / Experience:
* HNC/ HND or equivalent qualification is preferable
* Relevant experience working in a civil/ structural consultancy environment
* Demonstrable AutoCAD expertise
* Sound appreciation or experience in AutoDesk Revit would be beneficial
* Knowledge of reinforced concrete and structural steelwork design is desirable
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a great opportunity to develop your technical skills on a variety of building projects, within a friendly and supportive working environment. Our client offers an excellent flexible benefits package, together with unrivalled prospects for career progression.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Cheryl on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com