One of the nation's leading Property organisations are experiencing excellent financial growth and are seeking two Senior Architectural Technologists. You will utilise your experience in project management to further develop the Property and Planning arm of the company in East Anglia. You will strive to achieve their vision of being the property consultant of choice in the UK, by applying your sound knowledge of the construction industry, legislation and professional codes of practice.
This is an opportunity to move to a beautiful part of the country and become a part of this successful organisation. Investing in their staff with generous salary packages, providing professional development, and opportunities for progression.
Role & Company:
Working alongside your fellow Architectural team members you will supervise on all aspects of design, specifications and project requirements. From undertaking surveys, organising project resources to fee earning; you will contribute to the achievement of the business plan objectives. By monitoring the progress of projects and ensuring works are completed in line with requirements, you will build a professional relationship with your clients and ensure their needs are met.
You will have the opportunity to work on major developments across the country, whereby no two projects will be the same. You will be able to learn from senior members of staff who have driven the company towards success, whilst building your experience on managing exciting new projects.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Hold a relevant/or equivalent degree in Architectural Technology
* Will have a strong background as an Architectural Technologist with a successful track record of project management
* Have attained and/or are working towards a chartered status with the CIAT
* Have relevant experience and knowledge of regulations in Construction, Health & Safety and Risks/Hazards associated with Asbestos - Essential
* Proficiency in AutoCAD essential, Revit desirable