An award winning central London engineering practice have an urgent requirement for a dynamic thermal modeller to join their team on a contract basis with immediate effect. The requirement is for a minimum of two months with strong indication of extension due to a particularly strong pipeline of work. The role will require an experienced professional to provide dynamic thermal modelling using IES to work on a varied portfolio of projects across commercial, high end residential and mixed use.
* Undertake Part L, Daylight, Thermal Comfort Studies using IES
* Project managing delivery of energy and sustainability services on projects
* Depth of knowledge in planning strategy, energy and sustainability statements
* Fully conversant in Building modelling EPCs, daylight studies etc
Key skills and experience
* Depth of experience in energy modelling
* Proven history in the use of IES VE
* Experience in planning and building control
* Working knowledge of BREEAM
If you are interested apply directly or for more information get in touch with Gareth on 020 7960 2586. If this role does not align with your skillset but you are interested in other contract opportunities within the sustainability industry, please get in touch I would be interested in speaking with you.