Role & Company:
Working alongside your fellow team members on all aspects of design, specifications and projects, you will become both a client consultant and professional advisor. By monitoring the progress of projects and ensuring works are completed in line with requirements you will build a professional relationship with your clients.
You will have the opportunity to work on major developments across the country whereby no two projects will be the same. You will be able to learn from senior members of staff who have driven the company towards success, whilst building your experience on managing exciting new projects.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Hold a relevant/or equivalent degree in Architectural Technology
* Will have proven industry experience as an Architectural Technologist and have confidence in demonstrating your portfolio.
* Be a member of the CIAT and have attained/ or working towards Chartered status (MCIAT)
* Have relevant experience and knowledge of Regulations in Construction, Health & Safety and risks/hazards associated with Asbestos
* Proficiency in AutoCAD essential, Revit experience desirable
Architectural Technologist - Leeds - AutoCAD - Revit - Chartered - MCIAT - Project Management