Due to an increasing pipeline of projects, an award winning central London engineering practice have a requirement for an experienced dynamic thermal modeller to join their team in the heart of London. The role will require an experienced professional to provide dynamic thermal modelling using IES to work on a varied portfolio including commercial, high end residential and mixed use projects.
* Undertake Part L, Daylight, Thermal Comfort Studies using IES
* Project managing delivery of energy and sustainability services on projects
* Depth of knowledge in planning strategy, energy and sustainability statements
* Fully conversant in Building modelling EPCs, daylight studies etc
Key skills and experience
* Depth of experience in energy modelling
* Proven history in the use of IES VE
* Experience in planning and building control
* Working knowledge of BREEAM
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to join an international design consultancy where they can truly grow and develop their career. If you are interested in this position please apply directly, or for more information get in touch with Gareth on 020 7960 2586.