I'm working with a high quality, award winning, structural and civil consultancy with Offices in the south East of the UK and the midlands. They are looking for a Principal or Associate civil engineer to join their Nottingham Team and buld the tema out over the next 12 months.
They are looking for a Chartered (or near Chartered) Civil Engineer to join our engineering practice within our Nottingham office. This role offers an excellent opportunity for an ambitious engineer to establish and drive a Civils function in our Nottingham practice with the support and close working relationship with our other Civils team. We offer a competitive salary, an attractive benefits package and continuous learning opportunities. We have a diverse project portfolio ranging from education, residential (single to multi-unit developments) to commercial and have varying levels of involvement from pre-planning through to construction.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have:
* 10 years + proven Civil Engineering experience in Drianage, flood risk, highway drainage
* Experience in project infrastructure related work including the design of drainage (incorporating SuDS), cut and fill analysis, pavement/hardstanding build up design and levels
* It would be preferential if you have flood risk, transportation or highway work experience
* You should be proficient in MicroDrainage, AutoCAD and ideally AutoCivil 3D or PDS
* The ability to manage own workload and project finances
* Confidence in liaising with our clients and in attending design team meetings
* The drive to develop opportunities to broaden the portfolio within infrastructure related work