A leading consultancy are looking to expand their significant Suffolk office with three Landscape Architects to work on key projects nationwide. This team is expanding at a rapid rate due to contract wins and so the opportunity comes with the genuine chance for future career progression
Operating within what is a diverse market you'll be professionally challenged and given the opportunity to further progress your career. Becoming a key member of the team you will help shape their services moving forward. At a senior level you will be given management responsibilities.
If you are a graduate looking to kick start you career with a leading consultancy or if you looking to take the next step then we want to hear from you!
About the role:
You will support the Landscape Team in site appraisal, outline and masterplan formation, detailed design, design development and coordination, technical drawings, contract documentation and overseeing the construction, and or management works for a wide variety of projects. You will also be collaborating with clients, co-consultants and stakeholders.
Our client is an environmental consultancy comprising landscape planning, landscape architecture, ecology and arboriculture. Their vision is clear inspiring, a fantastic culture and ethos, a true team spirit and values everyone is justly proud of. They offer proven stability, a great culture, but also the freshness of ideas found in a new firm.
* Strategic landscape / LVIA / ES experience is desirable
* Qualified with either a diploma or MA in Landscape Architecture and on (or ready for) the pathway to Chartership or newly Chartered and wanting more opportunity;
* Good experience of using MS Office and CAD and Adobe Suite.
* Preferably a full UK Driving License.
* A team player who values a warm, friendly team with a wow culture;
* A 'can-do' attitude, professional demeanour and a proactive approach to work;
* Holiday allowance
* Generous group pension plan
* Payment of annual professional institution subscriptions
* Weekly training opportunities, P2C workshops and mentoring,
* Progression opportunities
* Annual bursary
Graduate - Senior - Landscape Architect - Suffolk - LVIA