A typical week would include:
* Responsibility for managing and delivering into a broad range of environmental consents work.
* Support an established team and with a long term view of developing line management responsibility.
* Assistance with preparing consent applications which may include Town and Country Planning, Development Consent Order, Transport and Works Act etc.
* Drafting, assembly and editing of Environmental Statements, EIA's and reviewing of topic specialists' inputs.
* Liaising with internal and external clients and statutory bodies, and public consultation.
Our client are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, programme and construction management professionals. With more than 500 offices across 40 countries, they are a globally-recognized firm.
This is an opportunity you don't want to miss.
* Previous experience of delivering planning and EIAs
* Planning consultancy experience
* Relevant qualification in planning and/or the environment
* Experience of liaising with planning authorities and statutory consultees.
Principal / Associate Environmental Planner - Award winning development and infrastructure consultancy - multidisciplinary - EIA - Planning - London
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com