Our client is global leader in multidisciplinary environmental consultany, with offices across the UK working on projects in a range of sectors including rail, buildings, highways, power, energy, oil & gas, marine and aviation.
Due to an increase in workload and healthy pipeline of projects a requirement has arisen for a highly experienced Environmental, Health & Safety professional to join the London or Cambridge team.
The key area of focus will be assisting clients identify and manage EH&S business risks, managing multiple projects within client expectations (scope/budget/schedule) and ensuring high quality standards on project deliverables.
* This role is client facing, identifying and developing new clients as well as leveraging existing client relationships to support the diversification and expansion of our environmental and occupational health and safety (EH&S) compliance services as well as leading and supporting their delivery.
* Projects will be across a range of sectors including construction, automotive, aviation, banking/financial services, chemicals, upstream oil and gas, manufacturing, pharmaceutical and solid waste management.
* Projects will largely be based and/or managed in the UK but occasional short term international/European travel may be required, occasionally at short notice on a project by project basis.
What You have to Offer:
* Minimum of 6 years specialising in EH&S subject areas, preferably within an environmental consultancy.
* Chartered Health & Safety professional or are certified in H&S by an accredited Institution, (ie. IOSH)
* Works collaboratively and develops positive relationships with key contacts within the business to support sales, project delivery and team management
* Deliver sales of EH&S services including opportunity identification, solution design, proposal development and costing, compliance with business governance, issue of proposals and client follow up, as well as transition of opportunities/bids into delivery phase.
* Support to the SEC business (compliance & management systems, due diligence and sustainability) on EH&S focussed opportunities and projects.
* Delivery of EH&S projects, working with Project Managers to ensure timely delivery, consistency and quality of the outputs.
* Ensuring project bids are profitable and meet or exceed financial targets and, where involved in delivery, throughout the project lifecycle.
* Developing EH&S capability area - focus on quality, consistency and timely delivery.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, global business with an excellent reputation in the market. If you would like to discuss the role in more detail then give Dominic a call on 02079602551, or apply below.