Looking to flourish in a supportive environment? Seeking the CV enhancing move to take you places? Our client's established and busy Sheffield team have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic, positive and confident Chartered Landscape Architect to help grow their team.
Working for this design consultancy you'll be professionally challenged and given the opportunity to further progress your career to a Senior Landscape Architect within 12 months. Becoming a key member of the team you will help shape their services moving forward. At a senior level you will be given management responsibilities.
About the role:
You will support the Landscape Team in:
* Site appraisal
* Outline and masterplan formation
* Detailed design
* Design development and coordination
* Technical drawings
* Contract documentation and overseeing the construction
* Management works for a wide variety of projects
* Collaborating with clients, co-consultants and stakeholders.
Our client provides the structure for individuals to challenge themselves and really excel. They reward hard work, individual and team achievements at every level in a working environment that is energising, transparent, inclusive and fun. This is an opportunity you don't want to miss!
* MSc in a related field with experience in Landscape Architecture.
* Experience delivering landscape design for a variety of projects.
* Strong report writing skills and any LVIA experience would be beneficial but is not mandatory.
Senior Consultant - Landscape Architect - Design Consultancy - Landscape Design - Significant Career Opportunities - LVIA - Sheffield