Are you interested in joining an independent, award winning, multidisciplinary engineering practice? Our client is looking for a Chartered professional to play a supervisory role to ensure the successful delivery of an earthworks design specification for a major redevelopment site in Crawley. Previously a landfill site, our client have successfully remediated the site ready for redevelopment and planning permission has now been granted for a large mixed use development. Next on the agenda; Earthworks!
Undertaking both the design and supervisory engineer role on this project, our client requires a suitably qualitied individual to play an audit role, to ensure the contractor is delivering the technical design specification, as required.
As the Earthworks supervisor you will;
* Inspect the quality of work on site
* Undertake an audit role, reporting back to the client daily/weekly/monthly on the performance of the contractor
* Communicate effectively with the client, regulators and design team.
To be successful in post you will have;
* A good understanding of the technical elements associated with earthworks, and have attained Chartered status.
* Experience of maintaining positive communication channels between the client, regulators and design team and effectively audit the performance of the contractor.
* Previous experience of managing earthworks contracts for consultants and experience on landfill projects would be advantageous.
This is a largely a site based role, with core working hours of 8am-6pm. In addition to senior level applicants, our client is in a position to consider less experienced candidates for this role. Crucially you must be able to demonstrate clear thinking, excellent organisation skills, high level communication skills and a methodical way of working.
Please get in touch for a confidential conversation on how this role might fit your career aspirations.