Sustainability Manager - London - £35,000 - £45,000
An award winning London based developer is actively looking to take on a Sustainability Manager to join their in house team. The role requires a motivated and dedicated sustainability professional to work client side, providing expertise and delivering projects within an exciting array of sustainability sectors.
The role would suit an individual with a refined knowledge of environmental management systems and compliance, who possesses the gravitas to take ownership of a project and run with it. The role is delivery focussed and covers a diverse array of sustainability topics; accordingly the successful applicant will learn quickly and be agile in the work that they undertake and possess a strong holistic understanding of sustainability.
* Undertake site visits to assess compliance with the Environmental Management System
* Ensure legal compliance and maintain the Environmental management system
* Work in conjunction with the Energy Manager and Building Services Manager to verify the progress of energy and water initiatives
* Liaise with key stakeholders to improve the management and measurement of
Data and Reporting:
* Work on benchmarking and investor indices which include CDP, FTSE4Good and GRESB
* Manage large data sets associated with sustainability and energy
* Work in conjunction with the project team addressing and assessing the impact of community initiatives
* Assist project teams with BREEAM meetings to ensure compliance
* Understand occupier requirements with regard to sustainability
* Liaise with the FM team to improve recycling initiatives and waste performance
* Liaise with key stakeholders to verify and manage wellbeing indicators across the portfolio of buildings.
Personal Specification and Experience:
* Experience in sustainability, energy management, and/or environmental compliance
* Associate IEMA membership (preferred)
* In-depth knowledge of environmental legislation and certification
* Understanding of sustainability data collection
If you would be interested in hearing more about this position, please contact Gareth on 020 7960 2586 for further information.