Due to consistent growth, a specialist energy consultancy based in the heart of London are actively looking to take on a Senior Energy Engineer. This role will be responsible for the technical programme and project management of energy efficiency and BMS optimisation schemes. The successful applicant must have an excellent understanding of building services, with a number of years' technical experience and stakeholder management.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Carrying out technical energy audits over a diverse portfolio of buildings
* Conceptualising and implementing energy strategies
* Managing projects for clients which include FTSE 100/250 organisations to ensure the key objectives are achieved
* Working with clients to provide technical expertise in building services
* Line management
* Developing and maximising relationships with new and existing clients
Key skills and experience:
* Demonstrable experience managing technical energy projects
* Depth of experience in building services, ideally with experience working for an M&E consultancy
* Previous experience overseeing BMS controls projects
* Proven commercial expertise
* Chartered Energy Manager or Chartered Engineer
If you are looking for a technical position working with high profile clients, working alongside a dedicated team and wish to find out more about this role, please contact Gareth on 020 7960 2586.