Looking to flourish in a supportive environment? Seeking the CV enhancing move to take you places?
As a result of on-going success and a genuine desire to grow their business, our client is looking for an MRTPI Planner to join their team. Our client takes pride in being progressive, innovative and ever-evolving, they strive to lead the market to supply integrated solutions that meet the absolute requirements of their ever expanding client base.
This is an opportunity well suited for an ambitious Town Planner looking to build their reputation and portfolio of planning experience in a successful, rapidly growing consultancy.
About the role:
* You will be required to use your initiative to work on your own to complete tasks provided by senior staff on time and to a high quality both in terms of professional competence and presentation.
* The Partners will brief you and supervise your work and provide a high level of support to assist your professional development.
* You will be given opportunity to develop client relationships as you progress in the company.
* Projects will principally be in London, the South East and East Anglia areas.
Our client is a planning and development consultancy providing strategic advice and delivering practical solutions on real estate issues affecting their corporate and institutional clients, and an experienced planning resource capability to our consultancy partners.
In their first five years of operation their turnover has increased from £251k (2010-11) to £1,3650k (2015-16). They are a limited liability partnership with a clear ambition to grow.
This is an opportunity you don't want to miss!
Qualifications / Experience:
* Development control experience is desirable.
* Have good planning experience, ideally within London.
* Are committed and have an eye for detail.
* Have an ability to use their own initiative.
* Working hours will be from 9am - 5:30pm (with one hour lunch)
* 28 days paid holiday
* When the use of a car is required, disbursement costs will be reimbursed.
* There is a discretionary staff bonus arrangement that will equate to a % share in the annual profit of the business
Town Planner- London - MRTPI - Development Control Focus - Winning Business