Our client is a successful environmentally-focussed multidisciplinary consultancy with a network of offices throughout the UK and operations across the energy, commercial, retail, health, education, industrial, residential and transport sectors. They are currently seeking to appoint a Senior Contaminated Land Consultant to join their growing team in Leeds and provide contaminated land consultancy services across a variety of sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Geo-environmental Consultant or Engineer to progress their career within a dynamic and forward thinking team. The ideal candidate will have solid experience in the field of contaminated land including site investigation/ supervision, Phase I and II assessments and interpretive report writing.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Working within a multidisciplinary team on a variety of projects and report directly to senior team members
* Management, supervision and review of Phase I and II site investigations and remediation works
* Preparation of factual and interpretive reports including Generic Quantitative Risk Assessments for human health and controlled waters.
* Preparation of reports and fee proposals
* Management and supervision of more junior staff members
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree educated or higher in relevant discipline (e.g. Environmental Science)
* Membership of a recognised professional institution would be advantageous (e.g. IEMA)
* Demonstrable experience in the management and supervision of site investigations
* Experience in QRAs (Quantitative Risk Assessments) is desirable
* Knowledge of remediation projects and industry software (e.g. HOLEBASE) is desirable
* Excellent written and verbal communicative skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin Mack on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com