Our multi-disciplinary client are looking to recruit a Consultant and Senior level EIA consultant to join their wider Environment team, to co-ordinate EIAs and provide advice to clients on the environmental aspects and impacts of their projects.
Their Environmental Assessment team is involved in a wide range of nationally significant infrastructure projects (NSIPs), and development work. Clients include public sector energy, infrastructure, housing and environmental bodies, among others.
They are looking for someone to;
* Autonomously manage technical and commercial delivery of smaller scale projects and bids
* Contribute to larger projects as part of wider project team.
* Ensure adherence of output to EIA regulation and best practice
* Liaising with internal contacts and clients, ensuring communication of project progress.
* Establish strong relationships with colleagues of various disciplines.
* Degree (Masters preferred) educated in an environmental discipline
* PIEMA status
* Experienced in co-ordinating EIAs for multiple sectors, including transport, energy, rail, and development schemes.
* Project management experience (Senior)
* Client relationship management and work-winning experience
This position is an ideal role for someone established at this level, looking to further their experience in a large multidisciplinary setting, or an established consultant who is ready to make the step up to Senior.
Our client has a well-established Environmental Assessment team operating nationwide, working collaboratively to deliver EIA projects to a wide client base. You will benefit from a competitive salary and a range of benefits including flexible working, exposure to work on nationally significant projects, and excellent structured progression opportunities.
Want to find out more on role? Please get in touch with Nic -
EIA / Consultancy / Environmental / Birmingham / Environmental Impact Assessment / Senior / Consultant