Sustainability Supply Chain Manager
An international sustainability consultancy with operations in over twenty countries are currently looking for an outstanding sustainability professional to take on a Supply Chain Team Manager role. The role would suit an experienced consultant with demonstrable experience, developing supply chain strategies with outstanding client management skills.
Are you frustrated with the lack of variety and growth in your current role? If working on international projects in the global south, developing strategies to reduce carbon emissions and working to manage and mitigate their clients' impact on climate sounds of interest, this could be a role for you.
Leading - You will be a proven leader with the ability and appetite to manage:
* An array of international consulting projects surrounding sustainable supply chains
* Project teams as they implement strategy
* The planning of projects, ensuring efficiency and quality at every stage
Strategy - You will live and breathe sustainability strategy and possess a strong desire to:
* Develop and enhance the organisation's service offering
* Draw upon your existing experience in supply chain strategy to create real, meaningful change
* Develop strategy across an array of sectors, working with public sector, commercial and large corporate clients, both nationally and internationally.
Commerciality - You will have a strong commercial edge and possess:
* The ability to identify new opportunities for business development
* Maximise the service offering with existing clients
What the company offer:
Working with the organisation enables you to be part of a global team of outstanding sustainability professionals. You will have the opportunity to work with major clients in an international setting with a particular focus on the developing world.
The company offer a very generous base salary, an extremely generous bi-annual discretionary bonus, and an additional annual team bonus as well as a comprehensive package.
* A relevant university degree
* A depth of relevant sector experience which ideally encompasses, project management, consultancy and business development experience
* Specific experience in sustainability supply chain strategy
* Understanding of sustainability challenges in large corporates
* Experience associated with agricultural supply chains would be preferential although not essential
* Strong commercial acumen with the ability to identify and act upon potential business opportunities
* Fluency in another language would be preferential