Looking to flourish in a supportive environment? Seeking the CV enhancing move to take you places?
We are currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented Technician to join a new Landscape Planning team in the Reading office. You will be supported by the wider Landscape team, and benefitting from the established management, training, and administration structure from the wider business.
This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to develop their career, working on and contributing to a wide range of projects varying in scale and sector. Some of the projects include: residential, mixed use, infrastructure, windfarm, energy and minerals projects at various stages through the planning process.
About the role:
* Produce drawings, plans and documents for use in Landscape Planning projects as appropriate.
* Producing outstanding work to a specific brief and within tight deadlines.
* Due to a new team in an established office you'll be given the flexibility to develop the role as you wish.
Our client is one of the UK's leading independent, integrated Planning and Design consultancies, employing circa 350 employees across a number of regional offices across the UK.
The Reading office is made up of approximately 100 people working in Architecture, Masterplanning, Landscape Design and Planning, Graphic Communication and Town Planning. The office is located in modern open-plan premises in central Reading.
Their unique and vibrant office makes this is an opportunity you don't want to miss!
Qualifications / Experience:
* Have excellent knowledge of relevant software packages to include: AutoCAD, InDesign and Photoshop
* Have knowledge of Landscape Planning
* Have GIS and similar database experience