We are currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Technician to join a Landscape Planning team for a growing multidisciplinary. Joining their large Reading office you will be supported by the wider Landscape team from multiple offices, and will benefit from the established management, training, and administration structure from the wider business.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to develop their career, working on and contributing to a wide range of projects varying in scale and sector. Some of the projects include: residential, mixed use, infrastructure, windfarm, energy and minerals projects at various stages through the planning process. Due to the setup of the young team, you'll have a chance for serious input towards the development of your role.
About the role:
* Working on Landscape Planning projects.
* Producing illustrative material, drawings and stitching photo's to support plans, LVIA reports, ES's and written reports for use in projects and tenders.
* Producing outstanding work to a specific brief and within tight deadlines.
* Due to being a new team in an established office you'll be given the flexibility to develop the role as you wish.
Our client is one of the UK's leading independent, integrated Planning and Design consultancies, employing circa 350 employees across a number of regional offices across the UK.
The Reading office is made up of approximately 100 people working in Architecture, Masterplanning, Landscape Design and Planning, Graphic Communication and Town Planning. The office is located in modern open-plan premises in central Reading.
Their unique and vibrant office makes this is an opportunity you don't want to miss!
Qualifications / Experience:
* Have a Landscape Architect qualification or background, and a basic understanding of landscape planning and LVIAs
* Are Cad and AutoCAD fluent
* Have 3D computer modelling skills and strong expertise using SketchUp
* Have strong Adobe ability, including in, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
* Are fluent in GIS