Our client is an award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy with a prestigious array of clients within the building and construction sector both in the UK and internationally. They are currently seeking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding team in Belfast.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor with essential management skills and a passion to drive a business forward, to take on a key role in a successful and established team. You will lead a multi-million pound post contract build project reporting closely with the Associate Director and Client.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Undertake multimillion pound post contract build project with responsibility for full cost management
* Manage the delivery of project management and procurement expertise for a variety of other water, wastewater, leisure, health and building projects in the region
* Provide advice on construction cost, whole life cost calculation, and procurement strategies
* Prepare tenders and contract documents
* Contribute to the development of the business strategy for the team, across a range of sectors
Qualifications / Experience:
* BSc/ MSc in Quantity Surveying
* Chartered Surveyor (RICS or equivalent)
* Demonstrable experience in a multidisciplinary environment undertaking feasibility studies, design, planning, procurement and construction stage cost management.
* Experienced in delivering major projects from inception to completion
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills