This is an exciting Opportunity working on the largest infrastructure project in the UK based will be based in Birmingham!
You will lead the traffic and transport assessment work developed for the hybrid Bill.
This will be the an opportunity to build out you Stakeholder skills by being the direct contact for the client ensuring that the traffic and transport tasks across design engineering and environmental impact assessment are meeting the their standards.
You must be flexible and able to converse in all areas of the project including, spatial planners, construction experts and environmental and sustainability specialists to achieve high quality integrated designs and develop appropriate and cost balanced mitigation strategies and solutions.
Support the Head of Environment on internal and external reporting of local traffic and transport matters.
You must have:
* Bachelor or Master's degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline.
* Chartered membership of a relevant professional organisation (including Transport Planning Professional (TPP)) or working towards.
* Demonstrate a track record of working as a transport specialist in a lead/ senior capacity on transport assessments for complex/ major infrastructure projects.
* Proven ability to manage consultants and to work across multidisciplinary teams overseeing the technical output of consultants and expert advisors.
* In depth understanding of WebTAG, transport assessment guidance and travel planning.
* Proficient in transport planning, analysis and assessment techniques, including an understanding of the development and application of transport planning modelling and assessment tools.