I have exciting opportunity with a multi-disciplinary working with in their transport team. The client has recently expanded, and as won some very large contracts so looking to build out their teams in serval locations. Including London, Greater London, Birmingham, Reading, Cambridge, and Manchester.
They are looking for Assistants through to Principal. This will mean that they are looking for doers, from Assistants who have 1 to 3 years of experience to Seniors to implement and draw up the Transport assessments, transport modelling using as Junctions 8, Linsig and TRANSYT. As a principal you will be leading the Team, mentoring, develop transport Strategies and Prepare business cases to bid for funding of transport infrastructure schemes
There are excellent opportunities within this company for the successful candidates to develop themselves with the full support of growth and development of their career .
* Good project management skills with extensive experience in delivering high quality transport assessment. (principal role)
* experience in delivering high quality transport assessment, travel plans and modelling skills.
* Good levels of numeracy and analytical skills, including a good understanding of capacity assessment software such as Junctions 8, Linsig and TRANSYT
* An excellent communicator with strong client engagement experience
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly including: MS Word & MS PowerPoint & MS Outlook