Our client is one of the UK's leading multi-specialist consultancy companies, bringing engineering, planning and scientific skills together to deliver sustainable development and infrastructure projects worldwide.
They are currently seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Civil Infrastructure Engineer or Senior Engineer with experience in roads and drainage design to work on a diverse range of challenging projects at varying scales spanning the residential, commercial, transport and highways sectors.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Preparation of designs, drawings and reports for development infrastructure proposals in a range of sectors
* Undertake feasibility and pre-planning assessments of engineering infrastructure
* Management and mentoring of technicians and reviewing technical outputs
* Liaison with clients, design teams and other stakeholders
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Civil Engineering)
* Demonstrable experience in roads and drainage design is desirable
* Experience in the approvals process (Section 38, 278 and 104) is desirable
* Experience of managing CAD technicians is desirable
* Knowledge of relevant industry software
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin Mack on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com