Our client is one of the UK's leading multi-specialist consultancy companies, bringing engineering, planning and scientific skills together to deliver sustainable development and infrastructure projects worldwide.
They are currently seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Civil Infrastructure Technician or Senior Technician with experience in roads and drainage design to work on a diverse range of challenging projects at varying scales spanning the residential, commercial, mixed use, transport and highways sectors.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Key responsibilities include:
* Preparation and review of highways, earthworks, pavements and drainage drawings at all stages of the design process
* Working within multidisciplinary teams to deliver detailed designs in line with engineers' expectations
* Assist with roads and drainage applications and liaise / negotiate approvals with regulators
* Liaising with clients, stakeholders and regulatory bodies as required
Qualifications / Experience:
The successful candidate will possess the following:
* Relevant qualification at HNC, HND or above
* Relevant demonstrable experience within a similar consultancy environment
* Good working knowledge of Civils 3D, AutoTrack and Microdrainage is desirable
* Understanding of relevant design guidelines (e.g DMRB)
* Full UK driving licence is desirable but not essential
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com