Our client is an award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy with a prestigious array of clients within the building and engineering sector both in the UK and internationally. They are currently seeking to appoint a Senior Civil Engineer/ Project Manager to join their expanding team in Belfast.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer (ideally with NEC3 project management) to take on project management responsibilities for a range of building and civil engineering projects including roads, water and waste water infrastructure.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Project management of an array of proposals including roads, water and waste water infrastructure
* Construction stage project management, monitoring progress against programme, assessing costs for woks to be completed and ensuring quality
* Undertaking feasibility studies, option appraisals, cost plans and business cases.
* Undertake design as part of an integrated design team
* Attendance at project and design meetings and at project sites
* Client liaison and preparation of tenders and bids
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering
* Chartered or progressing towards Chartered status
* Experience in design of roads. Infrastructure or water/ waste water is desirable
* Experience of NEC3 project management is desirable
* Knowledge of industry software (e.g. AutoCAD, MapInfo GIS, BIM, MS Project) is desirable
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills