Technical Solar PV Consultant
A worldwide innovator and leader in renewable energies, and specifically solar PV are urgently looking for an experienced technical expert to help in the design of Solar PV plants as well as support the sales team with product and technical expertise.
You'll be the go to person in the UK for technical expertise and be in charge of product and technology trainings internally and also external partners.
* Requires a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or educational training in electrical engineering along with several years of work experience in an electro technical environment
* Has at least three years of working experience as a presales engineer or equivalent role in solar PV
* Ideally has sound knowledge of the UK electricity market and photovoltaics
* Experienced in configuring solar pv plants is a definite plus
* Has a strong sales and customer focus, good people skills and is a highly motivated self-starter
* Has an excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications, particularly PowerPoint & Excel
* Fluency in English language (written and oral) is a must, German/French/Dutch is a plus
* Willing to frequent travel within UK, and more occasionally in West European countries
* Flexibility, dynamism and ability to juggle diverse roles simultaneously is key for this exciting new role.
The role will be based out of Milton Keynes so you'll need to be in commutable distance, however, you'll also be expected to travel client sites as required.
Salary is c£40,000, possibly more for an ideal candidate. There is also a comprehensive benefits package.