Our client is a well-respected structural engineering consultancy with diverse portfolio of small to medium-sized projects spanning the residential, hospitality, education, retail and commercial sectors. They currently have an exciting requirements for a structural engineer to join their dedicated team of engineers.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Undertake analysis and design calculations for a variety of projects spanning the residential commercial, retail and education sectors
* Prepare and review initial concept design and detailed technical drawings
* Provide design information to CAD technicians and liaise with senior engineers
* Mentor junior members of staff
* Contribute to meetings, liaise with colleagues and clients
Qualifications / Experience:
* BEng or MEng in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience
* Currently working towards, or ambition to work towards Chartership with a relevant professional institution
* Previous professional experience of undertaking design of steel, concrete, timber and masonry structural projects from conception to completion
* Experience in the use of relevant industry software (e.g. AUTOCAD, Revit, TEDDs, Fastrak Building Designer etc) would be beneficial
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our client offers a competitive salary and support towards your professional qualifications along with the opportunity to rapidly progress your career on an exciting portfolio of projects.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Liam on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com