Our client is a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy looking for an experienced scheduler of works to join a project team for a leading blue chip client. This role should be a full time onsite resource or in a closest either Belgium or the Netherlands depending on the candidate.
The scope of work is estimated as the following services:
* Setup and Planning a) Generate Project Execution Scheduling Tactics (PEST) that includes:
* Develop timeline to achieve all outcomes of PEST and schedule.
* Generate schedule structure based on Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) guidelines
* Generate at the minimum a Level 2 schedule in P6. Level 2 schedule should include schedule components (e.g area, utilities, site area,etc.) subdivided further to a discipline level. As an example, utilities can be subdivided by the discipline of electrical, gas, and mechanical.
* Gather sub-schedule information with cross functional teams and major external stakeholders:
* Approvals and associated work
* All site permitting needed to facilitate work
* Engineering design schedule including BOD and IFC delivery dates
* General contractor site preparation work
* Equipment Integrator schedules
* Procurement timelines and delivery dates
* Steel erection sequence and delivery dates
* You will facilitate and execute planning session with project stakeholders to review and agree on approvals and commitments for various strategic holding points in the project timeline. This involves review of commitment curves and cost associated with the strategic options to deliver the project.
* Capture and agreeing on true forecast on engineering design and validate engineering schedule and interdependencies with project delivery.
* Procurement strategy and scope, and interdependencies between various parties along the project timeline. This includes review of vendor P6 schedules and cost associated with the schedule.
* Commissioning strategy and scope, and interdependencies between various parties along the project timeline. This includes review of commissioning schedules and cost associated with the schedule.
* Programme turn-up strategy and scope, and interdependencies between various parties along the project timeline. This includes review of turn-up schedules and cost associated with the schedule.
* Facilitate a session with all stakeholders to propose and agree on progress management of the schedule and the cost loading broken in WBS
To succeed in this role you must be client facing, with the ability to deliver projects on a complex site. You will have the opportunity to develop with a blue chip client on a cutting edge project in Europe. Call Dominic Jacques for more information on 02079602551.