Our client is a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy looking for an experienced Project Manager to join a project team for a leading blue chip client. This role should be a full time onsite resource or in a closest either Belgium or the Netherlands depending on the candidate.
* Work with GC to create and establish the Master Project Schedule, based on the Critical Path and key milestones. (P6 cost/resource loaded schedule)
* Create and establish the Master Project Budget, including soft costs and hard costs, bonds, insurance, contingencies, allowances, etc.
* Support Contractor pre-qualification, bid solicitation, bid analysis and recommendations
* Support Contract negotiation, typically in concert with the Client's PM and legal counsel, including establishment of all GC "business terms" including mark-ups, fees, insurance, labor rates, escalation, etc.
* Coordinate Design Team activities supporting Client PM
* Ensure AE is completing the complete list of City and/or other Authority approvals process, permitting, etc
* Coordinate Constructability review of the project documents
* Provide / Gather cost estimates working with subs and other vendors for scope gaps/changes
* Coordinate Value Engineering effort
* Produce Cash flow projections on a monthly basis
* Assist client in identifying, scoping, buying-out and scheduling of all Owner-direct vendors and consultants
* Manage General Contractor and other directly contracted vendors on the ground
* Manage Cost / Change Control, including change order review, negotiation, & recommendations, delay analysis
* Coordinate Value Engineering
* Budget Management and Tracking
* Schedule monitoring, tracking and analysis
* Document control (track and coordinate addenda, bulletins, new drawing sets, clarifications)
* Ensure QA/QC is being followed and report any issues/gaps
* Invoice / Payment Application processing, tracking and reporting
* Tracking of all key project documents, including submittals, RFI's, change orders, invoices and payments, lien releases, etc
* Coordination and management of all Owner-direct vendors, and consultants
Close out / Fit Up
* Initiate close out process prior to project completion, typically two to three months in advance
* Establish close out documentation requirements. Collect and track receipt of all close out documents until completion, including warranties, as-builts, O&M manuals, etc.
* Assist with City and/or other Authority final inspections and occupancy process.
* Manage punch list, substantial completion and final completion process
* Negotiate, resolve and close out any outstanding change orders, quality issues or disputes
* Process and track any final invoices, payment applications, retention payments, etc
* Prepare and submit final project accounting and budget
* Assist client in scheduling, coordination and management of all Owner-direct vendors, consultants.
Click apply, or if you have any questions call Dominic Jacques on 02079602551