Key Account Manager - Fuel Cell Technologies - Home based - Basic salary plus commission - UK wide.
A global leader in high-temperature fuel cell technology is currently expanding their presence into the UK and are seeking a Key Account Manager to help facilitate the expansion.
The group develop and manufacture their own fuel cell home power systems. Likely target markets will be large residential and commercial customers as well as housing associations, renewable installers and distributors throughout the UK. The systems currently receive a generous subsidy under the UK micro generation scheme.
Build and expand the current market for Fuel-cell micro CHP in the UK.
The technology will be aimed at any SME or large residential building that is using in excess of 10,000 KWh of electricity per year.
The market is vast, retail has been successful in other parts of Europe, with both residential, SME as well as housing associations, housing developers and energy suppliers.
You'll also be expected to expand the distribution and installer network across the UK
The role will be home based with travel throughout the UK and occasionally other EU countries as required.
* Experience in selling renewable energy products such as solar, small scale power generation units, micro CHP and heat pumps
* A proven track record of sales success of 5 + years in relevant sectors / industries
* Excellent communications skills
* Self starter
* Good organisational skills and the ability to work from home with minimal supervision.
* Strong interest in the UK energy markets, with a particular emphasis on low carbon technologies.
A competitive base salary will be offered (£35k to £45k\) plus commission on each sale. Please Note: The role will be offered on an initial 1 year fixed term contract.
This will be the groups' second hire in the UK and offers a great chance to shape and build an organisation here in the UK.