A leading consultancy are looking for an experienced heritage professional with archaeological and historic buildings experience to join their Cultural heritage team based in the Bristol office.
Day to day:
* Production of desk based assessments, environmental statement chapters, heritage impact assessments, statements of significance and other documents.
* Developing archaeological mitigation strategies
* Project management
* Engaging with clients, consultees and stakeholders
* Provision of heritage advise to clients, project managers and colleagues
* Engagement and manage archaeological and historic buildings sub-contractors to carry out archaeological fieldwork.
* Producing tenders
Our client are currently involved in;
* Large scale infrastructure projects with complex and exiting heritage requirements,
* Large scale mixed use development schemes for both private and public clients,
* Heritage advice on public realm and masterplanning projects in areas with highly sensitive historic environment reports including conversation areas,
* Listed buildings and world heritage sites.
* Relevant first degree
* Experience of working in heritage consultancy or a comparable role in the heritage sector
* Wide - ranging knowledge of Historic Environment
* Knowledge and experience of GIS
* Detailed knowledge of UK Heritage Legislation and planning policy
* Demonstrable experience of producing Desk-based Assessments, Environmental Statements and Heritage Impact Assessments.
* Commercial awareness and experience of tendering
* Project management experience
* Full driving licence
Desirable but not essential:
* Associate Membership of the CIfA or in the process of up-grading
* CSCS card holder
* Experience of working on Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects.
Senior - Heritage Consultant - Multidisciplinary Team - Large-Scale Projects - Project Management - Bristol.