My client an internationally renowned engineering firm is actively looking to take on a Principal to Associate level Sustainability Engineer to join their established team. The successful candidate will have exposure to major projects, playing a pivotal role in the design process whilst mentoring and developing more junior members of the team.
Key skills and experience:
* Depth of experience across energy modelling and building physics
* Strong commercial acumen developing and maximising client relationships
* Coaching and mentoring more junior members of the team
* An in depth understanding of UK Building Regulations Part L in addition to EPC's
* Very strong knowledge of BREEAM
* Masters in Architecture, BREEAM, Engineering or other relevant disciplines
* Depth of experience working in a consultancy environment
* Low Carbon Consultant
* BREEAM accreditation (preferred)
If you would be interested in taking the next step in your career, working for a highly reputable organisation on a range of interesting projects please apply directly, or for further information please contact Gareth on 020 7960 2586.
Key words: sustainability; sustainability engineering; building physics; energy modelling; carbon; sustainable design.