Job title: Sustainability Engineer
Location: Hampshire / Dorset
Rate: £25,000 - £33,000
A prestigious, international engineering consultancy are actively looking to take on a Sustainability Engineer to join their established sustainability team. The role requires a talented professional to work across a portfolio of interesting commercial and high end residential projects. You will be responsible for modelling domestic and non-domestic buildings to show compliance with Part L. You will also carry out modelling work to fulfil the requirements of BREEAM in addition to producing energy strategies.
Key skills and responsibilities:
* Knowledge of Building Regulations Part L
* Good working knowledge of IES and SAP
* Strong report writing skills
* Experience undertaking BREEAM Assessments
* Organising and chairing modelling & sustainability workshops, project design teams and issuing reports to sustainability trackers for projects.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with energy modelling experience who would like to take the next step in their career and join a renowned international organization. The company offers an excellent benefits package, great training opportunities and exposure to major projects.