We are currently working with a highly regarded consultancy with over 50 years of experience. They are currently hiring Geo-Environmental Consultants in Ipswich, however they are also looking for outstanding Consultants to join their offices in Ashford, Cambridge or Essex. This is due to their full pipeline of projects. You will be given the opportunity to work with some of the biggest and best names in the industry.
If you are looking for a company with a brilliant reputation to enable you to develop in your career then this is the job for you. They offer fantastic training programmes, a competitive salary and the opportunity for progression.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
In using your previous experience you will be providing geo-technical consultancy and contracting services in Buildings and Infrastructure, Environment Planning and Development, Compliance and Sustainability projects.
Other responsibilities will include
* Research and preparation of Phase 1 Investigations
* Undertaking and supervising ground investigation
* Preparation of reports and assessment of results of ground investigations
Qualifications / Experience:
My client are looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years' experience in consultancy and contracting work in the geo-technical work.
You will also need
* A relevant BSc and/or MSc
* Ability to work within a team and assist with mentoring and development of junior colleagues.
* Desirable to be a Member of Professional Body preferably working towards Chartered status
* Excellent report writing and communication skills.