An innovative and expanding multidisciplinary consultancy are seeking 2 air quality consultants to join their national team from their Birmingham, London or Cambridge offices. Joining an established team of environmental professionals, your role will be to collaborate with colleagues, assisting in the delivery of a wide variety of work for residential and transport infrastructure projects across the UK.
This position offers a clear career path to those candidates looking to progress in the field of air quality consultancy.
Qualifications / Experience:
To be successful in post you will have;
* A Degree in atmospheric or environmental science
* Demonstrable consultancy experience in transport and industrial air quality modelling
* Proven capabilities in air quality modelling including ADMS, ADMS-Roads and DMRB.
* Excellent understanding of LAQM and the UK planning and regulatory system.
* Proficient in data analysis and interpretation
* Strong GIS skills
* A full driving license.
These positions offer excellent opportunity to develop your skillset with training opportunities and support from colleagues. Our client welcome applications from consultants with previous consultancy experience - perhaps you are relatively new to the industry or perhaps are looking for your next step up to senior or principal grade - all levels are welcome! In return for your efforts, our client is offering a competitive salary and flexible benefits package.