I'm working with a high quality, award winning, structural and civil consultancy with Offices in the midlands. This is a exciting opportunity for the right person who wants to head up a office, build a team and take their career to the next level of winning work and building a reputation in the Nottingham Area!
They are looking for a Chartered (or near Chartered) Civil Engineer to join an engineering practice. This role offers an excellent opportunity for an ambitious engineer to establish and drive a Civils function in our Nottingham practice with the support and close working relationship with our other Civils team. They offer a competitive salary, an attractive benefits package and continuous learning opportunities. They have a diverse project portfolio ranging from education, residential (single to multi-unit developments) to commercial and have varying levels of involvement from pre-planning through to construction.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have:
* 10 years + proven Civil Engineering experience in Drainage, flood risk, highway drainage
* Experience in project infrastructure related work including the design of drainage (incorporating SuDS), cut and fill analysis, pavement/hardstanding build up design and levels
* It would be preferential if you have flood risk, transportation or highway work experience
* You should be proficient in MicroDrainage, AutoCAD and ideally AutoCivil 3D or PDS
* The ability to manage own workload and project finances
* Confidence in liaising with our clients and in attending design team meetings