Role & Company:
Your pivotal role will oversee preparation of conceptual Urban Design, Masterplanning and Architecture work in the office. Oversee the successful delivery of all projects in the office through regular meetings with project managers. You will set the company standards and policies within the Architectural team. This sought after position will give you access to the top Housing Builders in the UK and form long term relations with these key decision makers. Also taking on an active design management role, ensuring all design drawings are produced to the utmost standard that the company works to.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Managerial experience (essential)
* Technical Design Coordination (essential)
* Business Development experience, proven ability to win work (essential)
* Will have a strong history of proven industry experience as an awarded Architectural Technician and have confidence in demonstrating your portfolio.
* Have relevant experience working with Housing Developers, Lifetime Homes and Housing Quality Indicators (HQi)
Architectural Associate Director- Bristol -Business Development- Housing Developers - Client facing