A boutique planning consultancy are expanding their significant London team and are looking for an ambitious and talented Graduate Town Planner to become a member of their team.
You will work as part of a growing team of 30 located across 4 offices in the UK. The vibrant London office offers a fantastic work environment and amazing views of the city. You will have the opportunity to learn from experienced planners and directors while also working closely as part of several fluid small teams with a mixture of senior and junior level planners.
You will be working mostly on projects in the capital and the South East and you'll deliver on predominantly mixed use, residential and retail/town centre developments. This is an ideal role for someone with 0-12 months experience and wants to work in a pure town planning role.
Key responsibilities include:
* Assisting with the delivery of a comprehensive planning service on a range of applications. You'll also work on the promotion of a range of development proposals and the co-ordination of project teams and project management
* You will conduct research and site appraisals on projects for their client base, and the bulk of your role will assisting with the preparation, submission and negotiation of planning applications
* As your role grows, you'll help with policy representations and provide planning appeal assistance
About the Company:
Our client was established by its directors in 2013 as they sought to utlise their collective knowledge and client base in a more effective way. As a fully independent planning consultancy they have grown consistently over 4 years and are now a team of 30 working across 4 UK offices on projects nationwide. Their core business is planning consultancy and associated demographic, social and economic research capabilities.
Qualifications / Experience:
* Relevant town planning qualification
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Are personable and professional with high levels of motivation, ambition and drive to succeed in town planning.
* The ideal candidate will have some limited work experience in the private sector.
Graduate Town Planner - London - Boutique Planning Consultancy - Significant Career Opportunities - Vibrant Office & Work Envrionment - Supportive Colleagues