A leading London consultancy is currently growing at a significant rate and as part of this expansion intends on adding two town planners to its team. You'll be joining a large team of almost 50 in the capital, plus more nationwide and internationally. Working in a development control focused role, you'll predominantly be working on developments in the central London area (inside the M25). You'll get the opportunity to truly progress your career with further growth across the country planned.
Role & Company:
* This development control focused role will see you work on multiple projects across a variety of sectors. The focus will usually be on the residential, commercial, retail and mixed use sectors but will vary beyond that. You'll work with small teams and get good client interaction - including with some major stakeholders funding largescale developments in the capital. The bulk of your work will also be inside the M25.
* This international company are expanding at a number of levels across the organisation due to an influx of new work and funding (both internal and external). They seek ambitious, intelligent planners who are confident and dynamic in their approach to work. You'll be offered the chance to truly progress your career working with a good support team and an enviable client list.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Minimum 2 years' experience, ideally in the private sector but public sector expertise won't be discounted so long as you can prove you're the dynamic figure this consultancy seeks.
* Working towards your MRTPI
* Strong experience working on projects based inside the M25.
Town Planner - London - International Consultancy - Large Scale Developments - Predominantly Inside The M25 - Development Control - Excellent Career Prospects