Chance for an experienced geotechnical engineer to simultaneously take a step up in their career while making a name for themselves in the London market.
Here exists a rare opportunity to gain to take on a new challenge with more responsibility while also getting the chance to work on iconic projects in the city. The result seeing you hold optimal potential to accelerate your career to new heights.
In addition to career progression, it is also worth noting that the firm you will be working for will not only provide a family-feel environment, but a reputed name, having won several awards in recognition of their achievements, being named one of the top 100 design engineering consultancies in the world.
* 9+ years experience in Geotechnical Engineering, focused in design.
* Demonstrated ability of leadership skills - i.e. leading a team
* Must be chartered
* Experience within the construction of buildings
* Competent in piling, piled walls, foundation and retaining wall design, temporary works, soil nails, ground anchors and the planning, implementation and interpretation of site investigations
* Ability to communicate effectively with clients and gain a good understanding of their sector to foster effective and enduring relationships
To find out more, please contact Nicole Rankine at: +44 (0) 207 940 2105, N.Rankine@nonstop-chemical.com
If you decide this role is not for you but know someone who would be suitable, it is worth recognising our referral scheme, in which you will be rewarded £200 worth of vouchers if the person you recommend is placed.