Our client is an award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy with a prestigious array of clients within the building and construction sector both in the UK and internationally. They are currently seeking to appoint an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding team in Belfast.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor who will provide effective surveying assistance to senior and team colleagues to ensure that a high level of technical, financial and commercial control is maintained on projects. You will be working as part of multidisciplinary team undertaking feasibility studies, design, planning, procurement and undertake construction stage cost management.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Drawing measurements:
* Taking off and producing budget cost estimates and cost planning
* Review and produce tender returns and attend design team meetings
* Assisting the development of cost plans and initial value returns
* Provide general support for senior surveyors pre and post contract
* Provide project information to marketing and cost planning as required
Qualifications / Experience:
* HNC, HND, BSc/ MSc in Quantity Surveying
* Working towards Chartered (RICS) status
* Experience of NECS Project Management is desirable
* BIM proficient
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills