Our client is a global leader in infrastructure and engineering, currently recruiting for 3 Principal Quantity Surveyors to be based in Birmingham, Leamington Spa and Reading. This is an opportunity to play a leading role in the development of our Client's project and cost management services through a variety of established frameworks and opportunities in both the public and private sectors.
You will join a multi-disciplinary engineering and environmental consultancy team, providing technical advice and pre-contract QS services to a range of building, infrastructure and regeneration clients. Your work will be interesting, broad and varied and you will use your expertise to provide cost advice across a variety of projects and sectors. You will be self-motivated and can expect to get involved in pre-contract estimating, investment appraisals, option studies, value engineering and tender documentation as well as post contract activities and technical advice including contract administration, change and cost management. This is a permanent staff position with the opportunity to establish and grow a sustainable team.
* BSc/BSc Hons Quantity Surveying and with a professional membership.
* Experience of the provision of pre-contract QS services and risk management on new build, refurbishment, regeneration and infrastructure projects.
* Experience in Whole Life Costs and procurement methods.
* Experience of working in multi-company, multi-disciplinary development teams.
* Demonstrable technical competence.
* Competent in the use of Management Information Systems to analyse and measure performance and then derive action plans
* NEC ECC contract experience
Our client designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets for its customers across the global energy and related sectors. The company operates across the oil and gas industry - from production through to refining, processing and distribution of derivative products - and in the mining, power and process, pharma, environment and infrastructure markets.
If you are interested in finding out more information call Dominic on 02079602551.