Our client is an award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy with a prestigious array of clients across the commercial, residential, industrial, education, healthcare and retail property sectors. They are looking to appoint a Graduate Sustainability Consultant to their friendly team in Edinburgh.
You will join a thriving energy team and have the opportunity to work on a wide array of building service projects spanning the education, commercial, healthcare and retail sectors.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Assist with the delivery of IES thermal models and subsequent reporting (compliance; EPC production; daylight calculation; summer temperature analysis; natural ventilation studies; steady state calculations)
* Undertake energy audits and assessments including BREEAM and TM54
* Interpreting project briefs and implementing actions ensuring efficiency and quality
* Assist with undertaking daylighting assessments
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree or Masters in a relevant subject area (e.g. Engineering, Built Environment)
* Demonstrable experience in a similar role would be beneficial
* Practical understanding of building design, construction and energy projects
* Experience of IES or EDSL TAS software is desirable
* Knowledge of Building Regulations Part L and Section 6
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions please contact Gavin Mack on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com