An exciting opportunity has arisen with an international multidisciplinary for an experienced sustainability candidate to manage their dedicated sustainability design team. The role would suit an individual who has previous experience managing within a sustainability team in the built environment, with a strong technical background and proven commercial acumen.
The team work across a range of different sectors, with current projects including high end hotels, offices, retail, data centres, and a selection of high end residential projects. The role also requires collaboration on international projects with the company's sustainability teams overseas, drawing on their resources and expertise.
* BREEAM AP and LEED experience (preferred)
* Strong understanding of energy modelling, computational fluid dynamics and building physics
* Proven commerciality with a track record of winning new business and developing existing business
* Depth of experience management experience
* Strong understanding of UK planning regulations
* Lead and manage a dedicated sustainability team covering building certification standards such as BREEAM and LEED in addition to energy modelling, part L compliance and computational fluid dynamics
* Identifying and winning new business in addition to maximising commercial opportunities with existing clients
* Mentoring and developing more junior members of the team
If you are an experienced sustainability professional and would be interested in leading a sustainability design team, please apply directly, or for further information call Gareth on 020 7960 2586.