Our client is provider of buildings on infrastructure consultancy services from a construction and engineering point of view. They have recently taken on a new global framework, supplying Cost management services to a variety of clients within the Defence Sector covering the whole of the UK and within a range of overseas locations.
The team is expanding due to business growth and opportunities exist for experienced Quantity Surveyors across a number of UK locations. You will have the opportunity to work challenging, large scale projects within the Defence Sector.
* As part of our team of international experts you will be expected to provide clients with a comprehensive range of Cost Consultancy services
* You will be integral in our client's Cost Management strategy which embodies a wide variety of specialist services including planning and forecasting, option appraisal, business case preparation, procurement advice, whole life costing, life cycle costing, cost planning, construction management, change control, project monitoring and contractual expertise and advice.
* You will have full membership of a recognised professional body or committed to achieving full membership such as MRICS or MCIOB
* This role is client facing, so you must have strong communication skills.
* Experience within the Defence sector is essential.
Our client can offer a great deal of growth and development opportunity, and as the successful candidate you will be leading on some prestigious national and international projects. There will be future options to move out of defence and into one of the many other business streams within the company depending on what your preference is.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, but don't have an updated CV to apply - then give Dominic Jacques a call on 02079602551.