We are currently working with a highly regarded multidisciplinary engineering consultancy with offices across the UK and abroad and a healthy and diverse portfolio of public and private sector project work. They are currently seeking to appoint an experienced Civil Infrastructure Engineer at Senior, Principal or Associate level to join their Development team in Newcastle.
The appointed candidates will have the opportunity to manage and assist in the delivery of infrastructure design (drainage/ roads/ earthworks) solutions for developments in the residential, education, health, retail and commercial sectors. Our client offers competitive remuneration and excellent benefits including healthcare, pension, flexible working and full support in your professional qualifications.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Development of preliminary and detailed designs on drainage, roads and other local civil infrastructure to relevant standards
* Undertaking feasibility and pre-planning assessments of engineering infrastructure
* Preparation of technical documents. engineering reports and approvals (Section 38, 104 and 278)
* Project management, budget control and tender preparations
* Management, mentoring and training of more junior engineers and technicians
* Liaison with clients, regulators, contractors and other stakeholders
Qualifications / Experience:
* HNC/ HND or Degree educated in Civil Engineering
* Demonstrable experience in the management and delivery of infrastructure designs at concept, feasibility and preliminary level
* Knowledge of the approvals process (e.g., Section, 38, 278, 104, 116, 185)
* Experience in the use of relevant industry software (AutoCAD, Civils 3D, Microdrainage, PDS) and knowledge of SuDS is desirable
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin Mack on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com