Sustainable Travel Consultant
The Mattinson Partnership Smarter Travel team has been providing Sustainable Transport solutions to the public sector since 2010. We are now seeking an experienced Sustainable Transport Consultant to deliver a variety of transportation projects on behalf of our clients in the public sector. this is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to play a lead role in developing the sustainable transport services of a well-established team.
* Development and implementation of School and Work Place Travel Plans
* Travel surveys: Design, hosting and analysis
* Travel options and marketing material
* Travel Plan Coordinator support
* Smarter Travel Workshops
* Business engagement and stakeholder consultation
* Business Travel Network implementation
* Campaign support and project management
* Secondment of skilled travel planning staff
Working with schools and local authorities to deliver travel plan programmes.
Monitoring of existing travel plans to determine the effectiveness or of measures.
Coordinate the delivery outputs and resource coordination
Manage projects and budgets
Client engagement and development of opportunities
Qualifications/ Skills/ Experience:
Experience delivering sustainable transport schemes in the public or private sectors
Report writing and presentation skills
Client engagement experience
Experience in mentoring/overseeing the work of junior staff members
Business development experience is desirable
Please apply with an up to date CV and a covering letter detailing why you think you would be suitable for this position.