We have a terrific opportunity for a Senior Town Planner who is interested in the potential for development and future progression to join a leading independent planning practice.
Our client takes pride in being progressive, innovative and ever-evolving, they strive to lead the market to supply integrated solutions that meet the absolute requirements of their ever expanding client base.
This is an opportunity well suited for an ambitious Town Planner looking to build their reputation and portfolio of planning experience in a successful, rapidly growing consultancy.
Key responsibilities include:
* Working as part of a team on large scale regeneration projects
* Ability to represent clients at public meetings.
* Strong professional report writing skills.
* Conducting research and site appraisals on projects
* Work across a variety of sectors on medium to large projects.
Our client have a staff mentoring programme to encourage further, tailored training. As such full support and sponsorship towards your APC and you will also be working in partnership with senior Planning professionals to develop your experience through the company.
* MRTPI qualified or working towards it.
* Relevant qualification
* Full driving licence and access to own vehicle
* Demonstrable experience delivering complex projects for clients.